3 Oct 2010

Korean style-pickled and fried beef

Hello!
It has been raining for the last few days and a little cold here. I heard that in Hokkaido people already started using their heaters. It seems like the autumn came by so quickly and is hurrying into the next season.

I think some people have already become excited at Christmas. I don't really understand the feeling of waiting for Christmas as I don't have the cultural background. But it seems fun.

Actually I was really excited and happy when I was in Germany and saw the happy people in the Christmas markets. That made the cold and dark winter so much cozier.
Ingredients:
sliced beef
garlic
onion
(eggplant)
sesame oil
sesame
soy sauce (3tbsps)
sugar (1tsp)
sake (2tbsps)
gochujang (korean chilli paste) (1~2tbsps)

1- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, grazed garlic, grazed sesame, sugar, sake and gochujang in a bowl.

2- Cut the onion and eggplant.

3- Put the beef and 2 into 1. Mix all together well and wait for a little.

4- Stir fry 3 on a pan.

You can also cook other vegetables like capsicum instead of eggplant.
Itadakimasu!