3 Oct 2010

Macaroni Gratin with a pan

 Hello!
Suddenly it has become cold in Japan. It snowed on Mt. Fuji and many other mountains all over Japan.

Last weekend, I went for bike riding for the first time in a few months. It had been too hot to do anything outside so I was quite happy to feel the fresh air.

Whenever I ride along the river, I see many junior baseball clubs playing baseball at the bank with a lot of strict audiences and seniors who criticize them for improvement. I am so impressed by those serious kids and their parents who support them with water, food and other things. However, I wonder if the kids are really 'enjoying'?
Ingredients:
macaroni
chicken
onion
mushroom (shimeji)
dried herbs
salt
flour (2tbsps)
cheese
butter
pepper
milk (2cups)
consome soup (2cups)

1- Cut the chicken, mushroom and onion finely.

2- Stir fry 1 with butter, salt and pepper. When it's cooked, put the flour in and stir well.

3- Add milk. When it's boiled, add the soup and boil again.

4- Put the macaroni in and stir well until it becomes soft.

5- Adjust the taste with salt, pepper and dried herbs. Put the cheese on top and steam with a lid for a minute.

Itadakimasu.