3 Oct 2010

Fried burdock

Last weekend, I checked through all the cupboards to replace my summer clothes to autumn ones. Also I expected to find some clothes that I didn't wear anymore, so that I could give them to people who need clothes.

However, I couldn't find anything! Actually I don't have many things! I realized that I thoroughly check and get rid of some clothes every season as I'm a person who can't keep unnecessary things for years.

This habit probably came from my experience. Because I moved so many times in my life, I always think about moving out with less things next time. So I only keep and buy the minimum... I find it comfortable. Others may not, so, how about you?
Ingredients:
burdock
potato starch
soup (1tbsp)
soy sauce (1tbsp)
sugar (1tsp)
mayonnaise (1tbsp)
sesame

1- Slice the burdock and powder the starch around.

2- Heat some oil on a pan and place 1 on it. Flip the burdock one or two times until it's cooked.

3- Make the sauce. Mix the soup, sugar, soy sauce, mayonnaise and sesame.

4- When 2 is cooked, put 2 into 3 and mix together.

Itadakimasu