5 Aug 2010

Porridge

Today I went to the dentist as one of my teeth started hurting too much to do anything! I haven't had a chance to get my teeth fixed for a few years although I knew some of them had problems. It was a little scary as usual but actually I'm happy I went there.

My teeth have had problems since I was a child and I can't remember how much time and money I have spent for them! It doesn't matter how much I looked after them, they are just bad! My brothers who didn't really care are totally fine so I don't know the real reason?

Yesterday I couldn't eat hard food so I cooked porridge. If you can bite, you can also cook some side dishes to eat with the plain porridge.
Ingredients:
rice
water(2-20 times of the rice, depends on your preference.)
*The picture is about 3 times as much water as the rice.

1- Wash the rice and keep it in the water for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.

2- Boil 1 with a strong heat. When it's boiled, turn it down to minimum and boil another 30-40 minutes. Please don't open the rid while boiling!

Itadakimasu.